Advice that could save a life

Post your handy hints and tips here - with pix if possible. Lavish prizes may be awarded from time to time.
Telo
Admiral of the Red
Boat Type: Vancouver 34 Pilot

Advice that could save a life

Postby Telo » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Nick has made a very generous offer of a fabulous rent-free holiday at his very well appointed home in Argyll, on Scotland's beautiful west coast.

The only only obligation that Nick expects in return is that the lucky holiday makers look after his non-sailing and elderly Staffie. Now the dug is very well behaved and would not be a problem, although one never be certain about the intention of other animals, so there could be some slight nervousness about the doggie walks.

Anyway, if things went wrong, I thought that this might be the advice that could save a life.

little boy blue
Old Salt

Re: Advice that could save a life

Postby little boy blue » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 pm

i have several assorted marigolds for sale to anyone who wishes to break up dogfights :D :lol:

Clyde_Wanderer
Yellow Admiral
Boat Type: Hummingbird 30

Postby Clyde_Wanderer » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Sounds like the bulldog dident hurt em, but instead rectum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

claymore
Admiral of the Green
Boat Type: Claymore

Postby claymore » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:52 pm

If the pooch is anything like its keeper - aboot fekked - it'll probably peg out whilst you are looking after it forever placing you in a most difficult situation with the webmeister who will accuse you of murder and somehow wangle himself free drinks for life out of your conscience
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

Windfinder
Master Mariner

Postby Windfinder » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:10 pm

If the solution was sticking my finger in a dogs ar$e, I think I'd live with the problem.

ash
Yellow Admiral
Boat Type: Moody 346

Postby ash » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 pm

claymore wrote:If the pooch is anything like its keeper - aboot fekked - it'll probably peg out whilst you are looking after it forever placing you in a most difficult situation with the webmeister who will accuse you of murder and somehow wangle himself free drinks for life out of your conscience

I had considered putting the mutt in the kennels and letting the house, and hope to still make a profit, but I would feel very guilty if something happened to the dug.

Ash
"This is a sailing Forum"
Albin Vega "Mistral" is now sold

Return to “Tip of the Week”