Blog registration problem

(Previously the YotBlog forums, now archived and combined here)
Silkie
Admiral of the Fleet
Boat Type: Hurley 22

Blog registration problem

Postby Silkie » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:56 pm

Signed up for a blog for the good ship Silkie today. However, Hotmail has been acting up today and I have not recieved a - belay that. Hotmail had classed your message as junk but I've put them right now!

Dave

Nick
Admiral of the Blue
Boat Type: Albin Vega 27

Enjoy the blog . . .

Postby Nick » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:15 pm

Do you know why Hotmail had classed it as junk? Maybe I can change the address the auto-replies come from.

Hope you enjoy blogging . . . remember you will be able to include photos from your website if you reference the full URL in the blog (although Yotblog also provides storage space and an upload facility).

Just had a look at your website - Silkie looks like a fine craft, if I couldn't afford a Vega I would definitely go for a Hurley, although I believe thay are a bit short on headroom?

See you at Dunstafnage or on the water sometime,
- Nick 8)

Silkie
Admiral of the Fleet
Boat Type: Hurley 22

Hotmail etc

Postby Silkie » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:41 am

Sorry, don't know why Nickb@webcraft.co.uk was junked while Nick@webcraft.co.uk was fine. However, after unjunking "Your New Weblog - Verification" and clicking on the link, I received three copies of "Your New Weblog" which seemed a bit excessive. Possibly your mail machine re-trying after receiving vague replies from Hotmail?

Of course, Silkie is indeed the finest craft ever to sail the Seven Seas, as you so rightly say. As for headroom, I prefer to sit down to drink and lie down to sleep and save the dancing for a run ashore - it's probably something to do with my age.

You're welcome for a gam anytime.

Dave

Return to “Basically Boaty”