Crew Wanted St. Maarten to Ft. Lauderdale April 10, 2011

Find crew or find a berth
Nauticat515
Midshipman
Boat Type: Nauticat 515

Crew Wanted St. Maarten to Ft. Lauderdale April 10, 2011

Postby Nauticat515 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Sint Maarten to Ft. Lauderdale - April 10, 2011
I am looking for one, or possibly two, Crew. Extensive sailing experience is not required, but a sense of humor, easy disposition and a commitment to staying alert during night watch are requirements. If you are a skilled cook you get extra points.The passage duration will be about 9 days, give or take. Watch shifts are fours hours on and eight hours off. No drugs or drinking... we don't need those problems. I do this to have fun, hopefully that is your priority too. I will provide the food, you help with cooking, cleanup and other tasks to keep our passage orderly.

I will be arriving to St. Maarten from the Canary Islands about April 2, 2011 with plans to re-provision and depart to Ft. Lauderdale around April 10th.
My sailboat is a Nauticat515, heavy displacement blue water pilot house. It is well maintained and very comfortable on extended passages. There is likely no better boat, near it's size, for handling rough weather.
I have been sailing full time since 2001 in the U.S., Bahamas, Caribbean, Mediterranean, crossing the Atlantic in 2008. I have several certifications from the American Sailing Association and a Coast Guard Captains License.
Lets me know if you are available for that time and we will arrange to talk.
Best Regards.

Return to “Crew Available and Wanted”