Charter Yacht Skippers

Find crew or find a berth
gary2sail
Midshipman
Boat Type: sailing

Charter Yacht Skippers

Postby gary2sail » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:07 pm

I am looking for any skipper opportunities for yacht charter sailing in the UK?

I have a passion for sailing that I would like to share with others to make cruising the best sailing experience the customer has ever had.
I have 20 years’ experience in retail and I have good customer-focused skills, and know that the customer always comes first.
I also have a good local knowledge of the Solent, Isle of Skye/Hebrides Islands and am a quick learner who can pick up and retain local knowledge.

During my 113 days and 4104 nm of sailing, I have gained an RYA Yachtmaster Coastal Skipper Certificate
With a commercial endorsement.
The commercial endorsement expires on the 10/05/2018, but I can have reissued by doing my ENG 1 and first aid course.

I also have an RYA Powerboat Level One Certificate, and all of the RYA courses in between and I have sailed many different types of sailing yachts. I also have the skills to maintain a high level of preservation, maintenance and safety of the yacht throughout the charter.
I am a sociable and positive person and I am an adaptable character that can adjust to different circumstances and work under pressure.

I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss a position within your company as a skipper and can email you my CV/Cruising log.

Return to “Crew Available and Wanted”