Kingfisher 22 for Sale

Advertise almost anything - no Ebay links please!
johnbird1974
Midshipman
Boat Type: Kingfisher 22

Kingfisher 22 for Sale

Postby johnbird1974 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Hi all

We are unfortunately selling our Kingfisher 22 (namely "Catch 22"). She is moored at the Civil Service Sailing Club in Gosport, Hampshire.

To be sold "as is" (details below). Good as a project or someones first boat.

There are two reasons for selling her:
1. It was let off it's swinging mooring and ended up being pulled off the Gosport Fuel Jetty by a Rib and created a slight hole in the two joins (under the rubber strake), which has now been repaired, broken spreader and two shrouds.
2. Because of mine and my wife's new jobs, we simply don't have time to work on the boat anymore.

Comes with:
- New heads (not yet fitted)
- New brass fittings for heads
- Main and Jib (intact, maybe a little old)
- 6hp Tohatsu engine (serviced two years ago, but has only ran 3 times since, so works a treat)
- Tender
- Completely re-wired three years ago (not yet trunked)
- Small solar panel for the battery, although the engine re-charges the battery via a wire.
- VHF Radio
- Stereo/music radio
- Built in Bilge pump
- Lines
- No survey required for third party insurance which is £68 per year (Navigators & General)

Negatives:
- No cooker (it went rusty before I bought it)
- No working sink (although it is easy to sort)
- No engine for the tender (it got stolen from our clubs engine locker in 2015, along with 3 others from the club)
- Broken Spreader on the mast (should be fairly easy to fix)
- Two broken shrouds
- Currently no wash board (the boat is currently secure on a clubs pontoon, which a cover over it)

We are looking to sell the boat "as is".

Please make us a sensible offer..........? Collection only (Sail away from the pontoon or pick up from the club's slipway via your trailer)

We are happy to show you the boat first.

Thank you very much
John Bird
Tel: 07875 700505
E-mail: johnbird1974@hotmail.co.uk

Return to “For Sale”