Sailing Directions + Companion Book + Imray Chart. W.Coast.

Advertise almost anything - no Ebay links please!
nealsett
Able Seaman

Sailing Directions + Companion Book + Imray Chart. W.Coast.

Postby nealsett » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:16 am

Clyde Cruising Club. Sailing Directions and and Anchorages, Kintyre to Ardnamurchan. Glossy cover and spiral ring bound.
ISBN: 9781899786022. Used in good condition with light watermarking only. No tears and no missing pages. In my opinion the most accurate and use friendly directions available. Tidal gate timings are spot on. Updateable with corections on line.

Clyde Cruising Club. Cruising Scotland. The Clyde to Cape Wrath. A Companion to the CCC Sailing Directions. Mike Balmforth and Edward Mason. Beautifully illustrated hardback. ISBN: 9781899786008. Good condition with only some light marking to the cover.

Imray Chart. Crinan to Mallaig and Barra. C65. 1:155000. with plans of Sound of Luing, Lynn of Lorne, Tobermory, Mallaig, Castle Bay, Caledonian Canal entrance, Oban, Dunstaffnage Bay, Loch Feochan entrance. ISBN: 0852887698. Corrections available on line. Good condition on water resistant paper with only some light watermarking.

Selling as we have given up sailing. I'd like to sell the three together but may split. No idea what they're worth but will take sensible offers, plus postage. Can take paypal or whatever. 07802 747365 or pm me

mm5aho
Old Salt
Boat Type: Rival 32

Re: Sailing Directions + Companion Book + Imray Chart. W.Coa

Postby mm5aho » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:26 pm

There was someone looking for this type of info, secondhand, on TOP, here..http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.ph ... -The-Clyde

Agree that these ae good info.
But I'm surprised how good my old (1940sd??) CCC book is too! Seems that most rocks don't move about, even if buoys, marinas and other man-made hazards do.
Geoff.
"Contender" Rival 32: Roseneath this winter, Gourock in summer.

nealsett
Able Seaman

Re: Sailing Directions + Companion Book + Imray Chart. W.Coa

Postby nealsett » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:12 pm

All now sold.

Return to “For Sale”