Lots of Charts

Advertise almost anything - no Ebay links please!
ubergeekian
Old Salt
Boat Type: Victoria 26

Lots of Charts

Postby ubergeekian » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:54 pm

I have a huge pile of charts which I'd like to get rid off. They came, indirectly, from the estate of a local fisherman, yachtsman and, from the look of things, dreamer.

All are Admiralty, full-size and about twenty years old. I think I've seem them from 1991 to 1998. There are about twenty folios, giving good coverage of the UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden,, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Spain (Atlantic Coast), Portugal, West Africa (down to Casablanca), the Atlantic Islands and the coast of Brazil. I haven't counted them, but I estimate 500 or so. All but a couple of the Scottish ones are as new.

The only glaring lack is France, though oddly enough I saw a very similar folio of France being sold off a chart at a time for the RNLI at Kip Chandlers last autumn.

Price? Make me an offer. I'd rather sell the whole lot, or whole folios, but not single charts. Twenty quid a folio would be quite enough, less if you buy more.

Total weight is probably around 100kg, so postage in bulk isn't really on, but I can deliver them by car anywhere in central Scotland.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
But don't rule out malice - First Corollary to Hanlon's Razor

DaveS
Yellow Admiral
Boat Type: Etap 30

Re: Lots of Charts

Postby DaveS » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:27 pm

PM sent.

BlowingOldBoots
Old Salt
Boat Type: Rival 41C

Re: Lots of Charts

Postby BlowingOldBoots » Wed May 02, 2012 12:30 pm

I am very interested if still available.
BlowingOldBoots

What time does the 24hour garage close?
http://www.rivalowners.org.uk

Return to “For Sale”