Forecabin mattress protector and bedding

Advertise almost anything - no Ebay links please!
ubergeekian
Old Salt
Boat Type: Victoria 26

Forecabin mattress protector and bedding

Postby ubergeekian » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:38 am

I have a spare memory foam mattress topper plus Shipshape bedding triangular duvet, two covers and fitted undersheet for a forecabin. They are all spare because I hardly ever have the forecabin set up as a double and it's a bulky load of stuff to carry around on the off chance.

Two cautions: the duvet is extremely lightweight, and has about half the weight of filling it claims on its label. Shipshape Bedding could hardly have cared less when I asked them about this. It's probably about 3.5tog - summer weight. Also, a washing mishap means there are some blue dye stains on the undersheet, which I haven't got round to bleaching out yet.

Fifty quid for the lot, delivered to the Clyde or Forth, would be nice, but any offer will be considered!
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
But don't rule out malice - First Corollary to Hanlon's Razor

ubergeekian
Old Salt
Boat Type: Victoria 26

Re: Forecabin mattress protector and bedding

Postby ubergeekian » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 pm

ubergeekian wrote:I have a spare memory foam mattress topper plus Shipshape bedding triangular duvet, two covers and fitted undersheet for a forecabin.

Bedding now gone. Not because I sold it, but because when I took it out of store a whopping great rat (who will shortly be tempted by some rather bright green food) jumped out of the nest he'd built in the tattered remains. love child.

Mattress topper still available, but as the cover is a bit grubby and could really do with being replaced - the price is hereby reduced to "zero". Anyone who wants it can have it. Delivery possible, as before.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
But don't rule out malice - First Corollary to Hanlon's Razor

wully
Yellow Admiral
Boat Type: sailie boatie

Re: Forecabin mattress protector and bedding

Postby wully » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:10 pm

I'll have the topper!

Will PM you.

Return to “For Sale”