Seago 4-Man ISO Valise Liferaft

Advertise almost anything - no Ebay links please!
ubergeekian
Old Salt
Boat Type: Victoria 26

Seago 4-Man ISO Valise Liferaft

Postby ubergeekian » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Just had its first three year service at Cosalt in Edinburgh. This is the posher ISO version and not the Seago standard one. Costs a thousand quid, give or take, new. Offers around £700? Can deliver to any Forth, Clyde coast or Bute harbour.

Ian
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
But don't rule out malice - First Corollary to Hanlon's Razor

Nick
Admiral of the Blue
Boat Type: Albin Vega 27

Re: Seago 4-Man ISO Valise Liferaft

Postby Nick » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Ian,

A bit misleading surely? This liferaft is a vailable from Seamark Nunn and others brand new for £865.
- Nick 8)

ubergeekian
Old Salt

Postby ubergeekian » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Nick wrote:.
A bit misleading surely? This liferaft is a vailable from Seamark Nunn and others brand new for £865.

Thanks, Nick. I was going by the price Cosalt and Seago quoted ... clearly they're a bit more expensive. I'll make due modifications.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor

ubergeekian
Old Salt

Postby ubergeekian » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm

ubergeekian wrote:Just had its first three year service at Cosalt in Edinburgh. This is the posher ISO version and not the Seago standard one. Costs a thousand quid, give or take, new. Offers around £700? Can deliver to any Forth, Clyde coast or Bute harbour.

Whoops. Forgot the time limit to editing posts here. As m'learned friend has pointed out, the cheap suppliers punt these out at £865 (plus carriage) so I'll reduce my hopes to £500 or so. Or any non-risible offer above the £240 service has cost.

Ian

ubergeekian
Old Salt

Postby ubergeekian » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 am

ubergeekian wrote:Whoops. Forgot the time limit to editing posts here. As m'learned friend has pointed out, the cheap suppliers punt these out at £865 (plus carriage) so I'll reduce my hopes to £500 or so. Or any non-risible offer above the £240 service has cost.

The blasted thing is still sitting around my living room, annoying the heck out of me. Anyone?

Shuggy
Old Salt
Boat Type: Nic 43

Postby Shuggy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Ian

PM sent.

Shuggy
---
Shuggy

Return to “For Sale”