Postby Nick » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:09 am

Is there one ?
- Nick 8)

Silkie
Admiral of the Fleet
Boat Type: Hurley 22

Re: Plan

Postby Silkie » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:20 am

I think some rapscallions and slubberdegullions will (probably) go for a wee sail.
we can be heroes

claymore
Admiral of the Green
Boat Type: Claymore

Postby claymore » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 am

OK
I have assembled a crew of sorts. Para and the Muzz.
We are driving up on Monday to assemble the boat - I have no idea what I thought I'd get done with all the stuff I brought home last November so its unpack the shed time again and hoik it all back.

The Blue Peter will be flown on Tuesday Evening/Wednesday morning and we will be outbound for a pre Chents shakedown.

If anyone is playing then that would be good. Oban ish? - not looked at tides yet - I can't just locate the Christmas prezzie Reeds - it might be with the mainsail, which as yet I have not quite put my hands on.....

Saturday Evening I have to be back at Ardfern and Sunday I have to go to Manchester to pick up my family from Daneland and bring some of them back up the following Tuesday for anither wee sail until about the Saturday.
That's us
Over
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

DaveS
Yellow Admiral
Boat Type: Etap 30

Postby DaveS » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 pm

claymore wrote:OK
I have assembled a crew of sorts. Para and the Muzz.
We are driving up on Monday to assemble the boat - I have no idea what I thought I'd get done with all the stuff I brought home last November so its unpack the shed time again and hoik it all back.

The Blue Peter will be flown on Tuesday Evening/Wednesday morning and we will be outbound for a pre Chents shakedown.

If anyone is playing then that would be good. Oban ish? - not looked at tides yet - I can't just locate the Christmas prezzie Reeds - it might be with the mainsail, which as yet I have not quite put my hands on.....

Saturday Evening I have to be back at Ardfern and Sunday I have to go to Manchester to pick up my family from Daneland and bring some of them back up the following Tuesday for anither wee sail until about the Saturday.
That's us
Over

Er, could you maybe put dates against some of these days for the benefit of the more calanderically challenged of us?

claymore
Admiral of the Green

Postby claymore » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 pm

OK your Worshipful Avilionness
Assemblement Monday is May 12th
Blue Peter Tuesday the 13th could become Wednesday 14th if we don't keep Para oot o' ra Galley of Lorne
Venturing forthwith, hither and Thither 14, 15,16 and back in to Ardfern for later afternoon 17th tae a piggy roast.
Hame 18th
Family fae Manchester 19th - not sure of flight time but it will be afternoon as ma wairthless dochter cannae get her fat airse oot ae ra bed
Back up tae the boat Tuesday 20th
Regards
Claymore

Booby Trapper
Old Salt
Boat Type: Jeanneau Attalia

Postby Booby Trapper » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Nick wrote:.
Is there one ?

Is there likely to be one? If I make it that far north it will be fri before I get there. I know planning is the spoiler of a good cruise but any likely destinations for fri?

claymore
Admiral of the Green

Postby claymore » Thu May 01, 2014 8:02 am

In the spirit of inclusion which has been an underpinning factor in all previous ventures - tell us where you are likely to be and like flies around a jampot, we'll flock.
Regards
Claymore

Booby Trapper
Old Salt
Boat Type: Jeanneau Attalia

Postby Booby Trapper » Thu May 01, 2014 11:11 am

claymore wrote:In the spirit of inclusion which has been an underpinning factor in all previous ventures - tell us where you are likely to be and like flies around a jampot, we'll flock.

Thanks for the offer but I'd hate to make arrangements then not to be able make it. My plans will be a bit last minute anyway depending on the weather. I won't be battling round the mull if the weather is against me. if I make it round on wed eve or thurs morn then I'll be in touch. I have Nick's number.

Ian

DaveS
Yellow Admiral
Boat Type: Etap 30

Postby DaveS » Thu May 01, 2014 12:06 pm

claymore wrote:OK your Worshipful Avilionness
Assemblement Monday is May 12th
Blue Peter Tuesday the 13th could become Wednesday 14th if we don't keep Para oot o' ra Galley of Lorne
Venturing forthwith, hither and Thither 14, 15,16 and back in to Ardfern for later afternoon 17th tae a piggy roast.
Hame 18th
Family fae Manchester 19th - not sure of flight time but it will be afternoon as ma wairthless dochter cannae get her fat airse oot ae ra bed
Back up tae the boat Tuesday 20th

I could fit in with that - I have to be in Glasgow Mon 19 to Thu 22. I am concious, however, that it involves more midweek days than in previous years, which might be an issue for those with traditional work patterns - if there are any left.

claymore
Admiral of the Green

Postby claymore » Thu May 01, 2014 5:13 pm

I did think I was the last of the workers and having now reclassified as a retired person, I believed my self to be acting as an Angel of Liberation in releasing the surly bonds of toil - are you saying there are still people not in receipt of pension?
Regards
Claymore

wully
Old Salt
Boat Type: sailie boatie

Postby wully » Thu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

claymore wrote:are you saying there are still people not in receipt of pension?

It is rumoured that there are some rite greedy fechers in receipt of pensions and salary.....

ParaHandy
Old Salt

Postby ParaHandy » Thu May 01, 2014 9:09 pm

wully wrote:
claymore wrote:are you saying there are still people not in receipt of pension?

It is rumoured that there are some rite greedy fechers in receipt of pensions and salary.....

Useful having a plan, we'll know where and when to frog march the auld goat to the cash m/c. Trebles all round wi' the diesel saved frae getting up there in the turannosairairse compared with the land-rover

claymore
Admiral of the Green

Postby claymore » Thu May 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Hersel has put us in ra freeloader - she disnae want youse fairtin oan they new seats
Regards
Claymore

ParaHandy
Old Salt

Postby ParaHandy » Fri May 02, 2014 2:25 pm

claymore wrote:Hersel has put us in ra freeloader - she disnae want youse fairtin oan they new seats

I only press ma buttocks doon oan ra verra best Connolly hide and ah see yer auld banger's nae amongst yin orra Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin orra Jagwar, so, is it nae wunner yin has tae resort tae ither means fer comfort?

claymore
Admiral of the Green

Postby claymore » Sat May 03, 2014 8:15 am

Lovely - anither cauld ride wi us freezing oan account o' yer fragrances
Regards
Claymore

Return to “CC2014”