New recruits

Back by popular demand and now in it's ninth great year
Nick
Admiral of the Blue
Boat Type: Albin Vega 27

New recruits

Postby Nick » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Hoping that Bill and Tricia will be coming along - new recruits from the T&T.

They have some sort of elderly 38ft Jeanneau which allegedly has a large horsehoe shaped saloon settee that is ideal for partying.

I have warned them . . .
- Nick 8)

JEN-et-ROSS
Midshipman
Boat Type: Bavaria 38 Lagoon (1990)

Re: New recruits

Postby JEN-et-ROSS » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi Nick. Many thanks for the invite and intro. Tho' I'd better check that the old tub hasn't morphed into a Jeanneau as it was a Bavaria the last time I looked! ( a fine example of German mass production and quality!!!) But it does indeed have a good saloon for a party and booze-up............................... See you next time in the T&T...................................Bill & Tricia :D

tcm
Old Salt

Re: New recruits

Postby tcm » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Nick wrote:.
Hoping that Bill and Tricia will be coming along - new recruits from the T&T.

They have some sort of elderly 38ft Jeanneau which allegedly has a large horsehoe shaped saloon settee that is ideal for partying.

I have warned them . . .

Horseshoe settee sounds very small? It'll just have to be you and the settee in that bit of party. Or is the settee actually gonna join in the party, which in that case sounds like a bit of a boring party? Or perhaps - Woohoo! - looks like the settee has decided to get legless yet again!

Anyway, you obviously haven't warned them properly, else they would call the police...

Return to “CC2013”