http://www.hamiltonadvertiser.co.uk/new ... -33873708/
Man Injured After Yacht Explosion
Sep 22 2013
A man has been taken to hospital with burns to his face and hands after a gas cooker exploded on board a yacht.
The vessel was berth beside a floating jetty in Troon Marina, South Ayrshire, at about 1.30pm today when the incident happened.
The 66-year-old man managed to get off the yacht and he was taken to Ayr Hospital for treatment to "minor burns", the fire service said.
Firefighters went on board the yacht to extinguish the fire that had spread around the boat.
A thermal imaging camera was also used to check that the fire had not spread to any other parts of the yacht or any other boats and the damaged yacht was removed from the marina.