Blog - cc10 live - Webcraft engulfed in Bigot Scandal

Good grief, it's the end of the Noughties
tcm
Old Salt

Blog - cc10 live - Webcraft engulfed in Bigot Scandal

Postby tcm » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Para and i are on ljs's todka on a mooring overlooking Oban after quick belt up the motorway. Shock news is that webcraft has unfortunately said the word "bigot" several times today, I bet, a dreadful blow to his leadership.

Nice and sunny tho. 7pm, we probably off to the pub soon enough. Actually, a racing certainty we will be off to the pub, about eightish i spect.

Shuggy
Old Salt
Boat Type: Nic 43

Re: Blog - cc10 live - Webcraft engulfed in Bigot Scandal

Postby Shuggy » Sun May 02, 2010 10:28 pm

In true style I managed yet again not to connect with the CC2010 gang... having decided to circumnavigate anticlockwise a quick logistics call with Shard shed some light on the CC2010 plans, which involved movement in a clockwise direction. So, after a quick crew consultation we changed plans and headed off anticlockwise instead. However, a further call determined that the CC plans had changed in the interim and clockwise was now in favour. It was quiet out there!

---
Shuggy

Nick
Admiral of the Blue
Boat Type: Albin Vega 27

Postby Nick » Mon May 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Not quite sure which clockwise Shuggy means here, but the Chents circumcised Mull in a widdershins or anti-clockwise manner, visiting Tobermory on the Friday night and Bunessan for the Saturday.
- Nick 8)

Shuggy
Old Salt
Boat Type: Nic 43

Postby Shuggy » Mon May 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Nick wrote:.
Not quite sure which clockwise Shuggy means here, but the Chents circumcised Mull in a widdershins or anti-clockwise manner, visiting Tobermory on the Friday night and Bunessan for the Saturday.

Oh feck it - you know what I meant!
---
Shuggy

Return to “CC2010”