UK and Ireland Circumnavigator's Guide - Talks

Tell us where you've been, trade information
Sam_steele
Able Seaman

UK and Ireland Circumnavigator's Guide - Talks

Postby Sam_steele » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi Nick,

Would you be happy if I posted this onto the forum?

Regards
Sam

I am the author of UK and Ireland Circumnavigator's Guide and I have just added a couple more dates to the winter talks I am doing.

I look at planning aspects of a Round Britain Cruise such as: when to leave, which route, which direction, what to take, how long does it take and many other key questions. The talk will answer these questions and many more and will be coupled with an entertaining account of our trip round Britain in 2006 with my mate Margaret (Mags) Campbell in their Rival 38, Ituna. This talk should whet your appetite to set off – our coastline is stunningly beautiful. The talk dates are:

Royal Southern yacht Club 3rd Feb
Royal Southampton 4th Mar
Langstone Sailing Club. 20th Mar

Please refer to Club website for timings

We are not charging any money for these talks but ask for a donation to the Ellen MacArthur trust http://www.justgiving.com/sam-steele. Note some clubs may charge non-members entry fees, please check with club for details.

If you are interested in booking a talk or want additional information about planning a UK Circumnavigation please go to http://www.circumnavigation-uki.co.uk

"Terrific talk, they both have a contagious enthusiasm for their subject - I highly recommend them" Henley Offshore Group

"Sam makes cruising around Britain sound like something we should all do" Little Ship Club
Sam Steele
www.ituna.info

Nick
Admiral of the Blue
Boat Type: Albin Vega 27

Re: Question for Nick

Postby Nick » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi Sam,

Perfectly happy - in fact I have moved the thread to 'Passages and Places' and retitled it - hope you don't mind.
- Nick 8)

Sam_steele
Able Seaman

Re: UK and Ireland Circumnavigator's Guide - Talks

Postby Sam_steele » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:27 pm

thanks Nick
Regards
sam
Sam Steele

www.ituna.info

Return to “Passages and Places”