East Med Yacht Rally

Tell us where you've been, trade information
Swagman
Able Seaman

East Med Yacht Rally

Postby Swagman » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:49 pm

We've just completed this rally which visits Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Egypt. No connection other than a participant but superb value and lots of fun. Highly recommended. See their site at www.emyr.org or if you wish check out our own blog at www.yotblog.com/swagman
Cheers
JOHN
Read our boring blog at www.yotblog.com/swagman

Silkie
Admiral of the Fleet
Boat Type: Hurley 22

A suggestion

Postby Silkie » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:26 pm

I've been following your blog with pleasure John but I wish you'd make your pics a bit bigger.

Nick has to limit the amount of available space for obvious reasons but if you open a Photobucket account you can upload them there and link them to your blog without using up Yotblog bandwidth. About 700 pixels wide works well with most templates I think.

The rest of my body may be a perfectly tuned machine but my eyes are showing their age.

Edit: Just realised you probably have a completely different reason for restricting the images to 320 pixels - like your upload speed in exotic parts of the world?
different colours made of tears

Bejasus
Able Seaman

East Med Rally

Postby Bejasus » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:21 am

John, did you by chance run across Maria(Codstewart)(A Fish in Japan), whilst on the rally?

Swagman
Able Seaman

Maria

Postby Swagman » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:43 am

If we are talking about the same lady who spent time in Japan - possibly yes.

The Maria I know is a stunning blond with sparkly eyes, super figure, and great laugh on a boat named Knights of Legend. Only had nodding aquaintance type contact on the rally proper, but had a chance to get to know her a little better some evenings afterwards, Kinghts of Legend was also anchored in Kekova Roads with us - and frequented same bars etc.

She is a really nice person, and it was a pleasure to meet her.

Cheers
JOHN
Read our boring blog at www.yotblog.com/swagman

Return to “Passages and Places”