Page 1 of 1

Formulating Plans

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:26 am
by jim.r
I presume the plan is .. get to Tobermory on Friday night and take it from there?

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:44 am
by claymore
As a mess-deck anarchist I couldn't give a monkeys what we do.
As a former Cruise Director, I think that's a good plan. Shard obviously hasn't got any bulbs in his nav lights so is reluctant to go out after dark - so we could wait for him there.
Not had a forecast yet but that would open up a few possibilities for Saturday and Sunday. Are you finishing Sunday or Monday Jim?

Early bath

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 am
by jim.r
We're finishing Sunday, although we can be late on Sunday

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 am
by claymore
No need to lose any sailing time really so I think perhaps Loch Aline Friday, Tobers on Saturday via Loch Sunart and Back Sunday as one option

Tobers Friday, return there Saturday having had a blast out beyond the Western entrance towards Coll or somewhere and back Sunday.

Not sure that Bull Hole, Iona et al are on really with the forecast I've read.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:31 pm
by Telo
claymore wrote:No need to lose any sailing time really so I think perhaps Loch Aline Friday, Tobers on Saturday
No need to wait for us (if that's the reason for LA on Friday) - we could catch up by Saturday morning.

Looking foward to it.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 pm
by jim.r
Hi Donald, why dontcha jist pit bulbs in yer lichts!

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:39 pm
by Telo
jim.r wrote:Hi Donald, why dontcha jist pit bulbs in yer lichts!

Git!

A good skipper thinks of his crew.

So I've been told.