Cruise Director in absentia

Forum for those participating in the Chentleman's Cruise 2009, April 30 - May 4
Silkie
Admiral of the Fleet
Boat Type: Hurley 22

Cruise Director in absentia

Postby Silkie » Tue May 12, 2009 8:40 pm

I feel I have been remiss in not posting this earlier but many thanks must go to Claymore for keeping the 2009 CC on course despite not actually being there.

BTW what was your excuse?
we can be heroes

Nick
Admiral of the Blue
Boat Type: Albin Vega 27

Re: Cruise Director in absentia

Postby Nick » Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Well, I thought there were a few serious lapses, like that time he failed to take Matt's call when we were wondering what to drink next in Aulays.
- Nick 8)

claymore
Admiral of the Green
Boat Type: Claymore

Re: Cruise Director in absentia

Postby claymore » Wed May 13, 2009 10:26 am

Hmm
I was wondering whether I could submit an expenses claim for my mobile phone bill?

Pressure of work and in particular a contract that looked to be going a little bosoms skyward prevented my participation from the cruise this year. Happily the contract is ok so relief there.

I've spent up on Claymore over the past 18months so only a wash and brush up for next winter. I will either get her up to Kilmelford this Autumn or chance an early sail and get there next Easter.

There was a somwhat heartfelt plea from Phandy when I met him at the service station on his way home. Seems he found the Sadler a tad 4 star instead of the 5 that he has become accustomed to....
That and the Muzzy Butlering services. Muzzy the wee beggar, retires at Christmas so has already booked his slot!
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

Return to “CC 2009”