Terms and Conditions of Use of this Forum

What's new on BlueMoment
Aja
Old Salt
Boat Type: Moody 346

Terms and Conditions of Use of this Forum

Postby Aja » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Nick wrote:By accessing “BLUEMOMENT” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “BLUEMOMENT”, “http://www.bluemoment.com/forum”), you blah, blah, blah, blah..... forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a blah, blah, blah, blah......
By using this site you are agreeing to the following:

You agree not to blah, blah, blah......right to reveal whatever information blah, blah, blah, blah we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.

That'll be me struck off then......

Donald

Nick
Admiral of the Blue
Boat Type: Albin Vega 27

Re: Terms and Conditions of Use of this Forum

Postby Nick » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Aja wrote:
Nick wrote:By accessing “BLUEMOMENT” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “BLUEMOMENT”, “http://www.bluemoment.com/forum”), you blah, blah, blah, blah..... forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a blah, blah, blah, blah......
By using this site you are agreeing to the following:

You agree not to blah, blah, blah......right to reveal whatever information blah, blah, blah, blah we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.

That'll be me struck off then......

Donald

It's the spiel you get when you originally register for the forum - but it wasn't accessible anywhere once you were in, so I've added it here. I meant to lock it as well . . .
- Nick 8)

Orla
Master Mariner
Boat Type: Lafitte 44

Postby Orla » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “BLUEMOMENT” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us."

I take it the other place has a different T & C
:)

DaveS
Yellow Admiral
Boat Type: Etap 30

Postby DaveS » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm

lordmacdonald wrote:"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “BLUEMOMENT” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us."

I take it the other place has a different T & C
:)

Having had a look in at The Lounge yesterday, I would think it must have! (There are some seriously disturbed posters there.)

Return to “Site News”