Dinghy Trailer

Post your boaty wants here
ubergeekian
Old Salt
Boat Type: Victoria 26

Dinghy Trailer

Postby ubergeekian » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 am

Anyone got a spare dinghy trailer knocking around which I could use for a ten footer? Condition beyond roadworthy not too important, as I'm happy to do some work on it but would need to get it home. Anywhere between Dundee and Stranraer would be fine, further afield considered.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
But don't rule out malice - First Corollary to Hanlon's Razor

aquaplane
Admiral of the White Rose
Boat Type: Jeanneau Espace

Re: Dinghy Trailer

Postby aquaplane » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 pm

I have a Mirror trailer on the garage roof, it's been there 8 years, or may be 11, but it was ok when it went up. It had new tyres shortly before it was taken out of use but they are probably flat on the bottom now despite being inflated.

I know it's not much of an offer but it's there if you want it. I'm reluctant to tow it empty to the Clyde but the Lakes is about half way to you if I'm not mistaken. I don't want owt for it.
Seminole.
Cheers Bob.

ubergeekian
Old Salt
Boat Type: Victoria 26

Re: Dinghy Trailer

Postby ubergeekian » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 am

aquaplane wrote:I have a Mirror trailer on the garage roof, it's been there 8 years, or may be 11, but it was ok when it went up. It had new tyres shortly before it was taken out of use but they are probably flat on the bottom now despite being inflated.

I know it's not much of an offer but it's there if you want it. I'm reluctant to tow it empty to the Clyde but the Lakes is about half way to you if I'm not mistaken. I don't want owt for it.

Grateful PM sent!
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
But don't rule out malice - First Corollary to Hanlon's Razor

Return to “Stuff Wanted”