A possible health thing.

Post your handy hints and tips here - with pix if possible. Lavish prizes may be awarded from time to time.
marisca
Yellow Admiral
Boat Type: Contessa 32

Re: A possible health thing.

Postby marisca » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:50 am

claymore wrote: Might I suggest a beer or five whilst Sahona and I make the necessary adjustments?

That, alas, is one of the many pleasures to which the cohorts of medicos have put an end. One long drawn out, in the drinking not the pouring, pint per evening is now my lot. Is it any wonder I'm misanthropic?

claymore
Admiral of the Green
Boat Type: Claymore

Postby claymore » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:34 pm

OK - Well, you could have the one beer as per your medically induced allowance and Sahona and I could have the ones you should have had. That sounds an ideal solution
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

sahona
Admiral of the White
Boat Type: Marcon Claymore

Postby sahona » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:59 pm

:thumbsup:
http://trooncruisingclub.org/ 20' - 30' Berths available, Clyde.
Cruising, racing, maintenance facilities. Go take a look, you know you want to.

Silkie
Admiral of the Fleet
Boat Type: Hurley 22

Postby Silkie » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:37 pm

marisca wrote:
claymore wrote: Might I suggest a beer or five whilst Sahona and I make the necessary adjustments?

That, alas, is one of the many pleasures to which the cohorts of medicos have put an end. One long drawn out, in the drinking not the pouring, pint per evening is now my lot. Is it any wonder I'm misanthropic?

My memory problems are worse than I thought. :)
we can be heroes

Green Boat
Old Salt
Boat Type: Westerly Fulmar 32

Postby Green Boat » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:29 am

marisca wrote:

I think you've been lovably misanthropic most of your life, ceratinly most of the almost-decade i've known you ;-). Your social policy analysis is, well, idiosyncratic, I would say. You should read Kant.

To return to AAA screening, a Port Edgar sailing friend suffered a ruptured AAA sveral years ago, and it was only his wife's quick recognition that something was seriously wrong, the prompt arrival of an ambulance and his arrival at the RIE when a suitably skilled surgeon was available which made him one of the 1 in 5 survivors of such an event. Screening is an unequivocally good thing to anyone familiar with Kantian ethics.
Ken
Fulmar 32 Fingal

Return to “Tip of the Week”