Tact...

Post your handy hints and tips here - with pix if possible. Lavish prizes may be awarded from time to time.
Mark
Old Salt

Tact...

Postby Mark » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 pm

You have the chance to sail with a Female friend on her new boat. (Foxy, rich & single.)

It is right to check with SWMBO that a weekend away with potential competition is ok.

However, it is wrong to reassure SWMBO with the words: "Don't fret, she's way out of my league."

Booby Trapper
Old Salt
Boat Type: Jeanneau Attalia

Re: Tact...

Postby Booby Trapper » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Mark wrote:You have the chance to sail with a Female friend on her new boat. (Foxy, rich & single.)

It is right to check with SWMBO that a weekend away with potential competition is ok.

However, it is wrong to reassure SWMBO with the words: "Don't fret, she's way out of my league."

I think you should post some pictures and let us decide if SWMBO should be concerned. :P
Funny you never mentioned what type of boat or was that the last thing on your mind? :oops:

Mark
Old Salt

Re: Tact...

Postby Mark » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Booby Trapper wrote:I think you should post some pictures and let us decide if SWMBO should be concerned. :P
Funny you never mentioned what type of boat or was that the last thing on your mind? :oops:

Legend 27.

I didn't claim the boat was a fox. :-)

Return to “Tip of the Week”