Craignure to Tobermory friday night

Forum for general cruising topics
stevepick
Master Mariner
Boat Type: Dufour 40

Craignure to Tobermory friday night

Postby stevepick » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:43 pm

Anyone going Craignure to Tobermory from the later ferry ( 2200 sailing from Oban) can give a lift to my wife on friday night? Its a long shot, but no taxis available or willing to do it.

MrMcP
Master Mariner
Boat Type: Other peoples...

Re: Craignure to Tobermory friday night

Postby MrMcP » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:32 pm

stevepick wrote:Anyone going Craignure to Tobermory from the later ferry ( 2200 sailing from Oban) can give a lift to my wife on friday night? Its a long shot, but no taxis available or willing to do it.

Let me check - I have someone coming to Tobermory Friday evening to join our boat, just not sure what ferry they are crossing on. Will let you know tomorrow.

stevepick
Master Mariner
Boat Type: Dufour 40

Postby stevepick » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 am

MrMcP wrote:Let me check - I have someone coming to Tobermory Friday evening to join our boat, just not sure what ferry they are crossing on. Will let you know tomorrow.

Thanks, Tobermory Taxi came up trumps on this, getting another driver in to do the pickup - shout if you need a taxi share for the later ferry.

MrMcP
Master Mariner
Boat Type: Other peoples...

Postby MrMcP » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:26 am

Thanks Steve, ours are sorted on an earlier ferry, glad you got your transfer arranged.

Andy

stevepick wrote:
MrMcP wrote:Let me check - I have someone coming to Tobermory Friday evening to join our boat, just not sure what ferry they are crossing on. Will let you know tomorrow.

Thanks, Tobermory Taxi came up trumps on this, getting another driver in to do the pickup - shout if you need a taxi share for the later ferry.

Return to “Shooting the breeze”