Forum for general cruising topics
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Admiral of the Green
- Posts: 4361
- Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
- Boat Type: Claymore
- Location: Ardfern or Lancashire
Nick wrote:Ghillie wrote:Firth of Lorne?
My thoughts also - looking up to Kerrera from fairly near Puilladobhrain?
The land on the right seems a bit low for that, Nick
- Admiral of the Red
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:27 pm
- Boat Type: Vancouver 34 Pilot
- Location: Bampotterie-sur-mer
Ghillie wrote:Skye on the left, Raasay on the right. Is that the entrance to Portree further on, on the left?
Well done. I couldn't place it at all, but it did look vaguely familiar....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests