Forum for general cruising topics
- Admiral of the Green
- Posts: 4037
- Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
- Boat Type: Claymore
- Location: Northern Hemisphere
Soon be Christmas...
- Old Salt
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 am
- Boat Type: Rival 41C
- Location: Hogganfield Loch
- Admiral of the Blue
- Posts: 5528
- Joined: Sun May 12, 2002 4:11 pm
- Boat Type: Albin Vega 27
- Location: Oban. Scotland
OK, thaT'S IT. iT WILL SNOW FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR NOW.
- Yellow Admiral
- Posts: 1036
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm
- Boat Type: sailie boatie
- Location: Argyll - where else?
I like the snow..
Could do with some cooler weather - been mid 20’s the past 5 weeks in Tasty-Pastry land.
Return to “Shooting the breeze”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests