Forum for general cruising topics
- Admiral of the Blue
- Posts: 5507
- Joined: Sun May 12, 2002 4:11 pm
- Boat Type: Albin Vega 27
- Location: Oban. Scotland
- Admiral of the Green
- Posts: 3999
- Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
- Boat Type: Claymore
- Location: Northern Hemisphere
Bound to be
Gallons of Resin, pints of catalyst, acres of chopped strand matting and woven rovings....
- Old Salt
- Posts: 998
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm
- Boat Type: sailie boatie
- Location: Argyll - where else?
Och, who am I going to buy my next new luxury yott from now?
Return to “Shooting the breeze”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests