1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Forum for general cruising topics
User avatar
marisca
Yellow Admiral
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:55 am
Boat Type: Contessa 32
Location: Edinburgh

1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby marisca » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:47 pm

I note a team sailing under the Knox Anchor name have entered SIPR. I hope they don't drag off Salen or Craighouse.

User avatar
sahona
Admiral of the White
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:17 pm
Boat Type: Marcon Claymore
Location: Clyde

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby sahona » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Geoff?
http://trooncruisingclub.org/ 20' - 30' Berths available, Clyde.
Cruising, racing, maintenance facilities. Go take a look, you know you want to.

User avatar
mm5aho
Old Salt
Posts: 892
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 pm
Boat Type: Rival 32
Location: West Lothian
Contact:

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby mm5aho » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:00 pm

We need all the help we can get to beat the highly educated and experienced Marisca Crew. We have a somewhat military crew, and our runners are currently training in Argentina!! Oars are being cleaned up just in case!

And forgot to add, in 2018, we'll have the B team also, on Calema, an allrounder team who have entered in the past sometimes.
Geoff.
"Contender" Rival 32: Roseneath this winter, Gourock in summer.

User avatar
claymore
Admiral of the Green
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
Boat Type: Claymore
Location: Northern Hemisphere

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby claymore » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:00 am

Claymore may well enter if there is an Endeavour Trophy.
Para is currently in training with his daily electric bike trips to the cake shop
Muzz is on his fat day thin day diet and I am home alone for a week with a fridge full of Cottage Cheese and Celery.
My Friday keep fit sessions are going well - I stand behind a lady of more advanced years than my good self who has rather fine thighs which move rather splendidly to 'Dancing Queen'
Rosina is the teacher and she looks like a female version of Michael MacIntyre in a leotard
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

User avatar
Aja
Old Salt
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:08 pm
Boat Type: Moody 346
Location: Kames
Contact:

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby Aja » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:56 pm

claymore wrote:Claymore may well enter if there is an Endeavour Trophy.
Para is currently in training with his daily electric bike trips to the cake shop
Muzz is on his fat day thin day diet and I am home alone for a week with a fridge full of Cottage Cheese and Celery.
My Friday keep fit sessions are going well - I stand behind a lady of more advanced years than my good self who has rather fine thighs which move rather splendidly to 'Dancing Queen'
Rosina is the teacher and she looks like a female version of Michael MacIntyre in a leotard


I can never remember. Is he the one with the beard?

Donald

User avatar
claymore
Admiral of the Green
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
Boat Type: Claymore
Location: Northern Hemisphere

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby claymore » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:16 pm

The very one - Rosina has a beard too although she keeps it well trimmed
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

User avatar
Aja
Old Salt
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:08 pm
Boat Type: Moody 346
Location: Kames
Contact:

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby Aja » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:21 pm

You must have an excellent vantage point to see such detail.
Donald

User avatar
sahona
Admiral of the White
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:17 pm
Boat Type: Marcon Claymore
Location: Clyde

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby sahona » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Tsk.
http://trooncruisingclub.org/ 20' - 30' Berths available, Clyde.
Cruising, racing, maintenance facilities. Go take a look, you know you want to.

User avatar
claymore
Admiral of the Green
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
Boat Type: Claymore
Location: Northern Hemisphere

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby claymore » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:06 am

Aja wrote:You must have an excellent vantage point to see such detail.
Donald

Only when we do the Zumba stuff to 'Waterloo'
I have to be careful wearing my Ron Hills and DearHeart is in the class as well - I think she clocked me last week.
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

User avatar
claymore
Admiral of the Green
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
Boat Type: Claymore
Location: Northern Hemisphere

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby claymore » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 am

Aja wrote:You must have an excellent vantage point to see such detail.
Donald

Its when we do the Zumba stuff to 'Waterloo'
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

User avatar
Aja
Old Salt
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:08 pm
Boat Type: Moody 346
Location: Kames
Contact:

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby Aja » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:59 pm

I had to Google 'Ron Hills' thinking it was slang. Sheena says she had a pair with stirrups when she once went out running.
Donald

User avatar
claymore
Admiral of the Green
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
Boat Type: Claymore
Location: Northern Hemisphere

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby claymore » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Aja wrote:I had to Google 'Ron Hills' thinking it was slang. Sheena says she had a pair with stirrups when she once went out running.
Donald

Ah the old stirrup routine eh Donald? What a girl...
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

User avatar
Aja
Old Salt
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:08 pm
Boat Type: Moody 346
Location: Kames
Contact:

Re: 1st Professional Crew in SIPR?

Postby Aja » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:05 pm

claymore wrote:
Aja wrote:I had to Google 'Ron Hills' thinking it was slang. Sheena says she had a pair with stirrups when she once went out running.
Donald

Ah the old stirrup routine eh Donald? What a girl...

She's just snorted coffee everywhere. She does like the girl bit though...


Return to “Shooting the breeze”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests