The nichts

Forum for general cruising topics
User avatar
claymore
Admiral of the Green
Posts: 4362
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
Boat Type: Claymore
Location: Ardfern or Lancashire

The nichts

Postby claymore » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:27 pm

In Danelandia they've been where ours will be on Sunday for some time
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

User avatar
wully
Yellow Admiral
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm
Boat Type: sailie boatie
Location: Argyll - where else?

Re: The nichts

Postby wully » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:07 pm

claymore wrote:In Danelandia they've been where ours will be on Sunday for some time


What, many,many years ahead of the you-Kay?

User avatar
claymore
Admiral of the Green
Posts: 4362
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
Boat Type: Claymore
Location: Ardfern or Lancashire

Re: The nichts

Postby claymore » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Nah just an hoor
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

User avatar
aquaplane
Admiral of the White Rose
Posts: 1520
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:55 pm
Boat Type: Jeanneau Espace
Location: Body: West Yorks; Boat: Tayvallich
Contact:

Re: The nichts

Postby aquaplane » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Some knob was on R4 putting the case that we should ignore the Scots and stick with BST.

They don't seem to realise that all Europe has daylight saving time and it's not just Scottish crofters to blame. I somtimes dispair for my fellow countymen.

Please don't get independence and leave us Northerners at the mercy of the Southern knob bastards. I may have expressed this opinion before, and probably will again.
Seminole.
Cheers Bob.

User avatar
Nick
Admiral of the Blue
Posts: 5731
Joined: Sun May 12, 2002 4:11 pm
Boat Type: Albin Vega 27
Location: Oban. Scotland
Contact:

Re: The nichts

Postby Nick » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:33 am

aquaplane wrote:Some knob was on R4 putting the case that we should ignore the Scots and stick with BST.

They don't seem to realise that all Europe has daylight saving time and it's not just Scottish crofters to blame. I somtimes dispair for my fellow countymen.

Please don't get independence and leave us Northerners at the mercy of the Southern knob bastards. I may have expressed this opinion before, and probably will again.


Just redraw the border - simples

Image
- Nick 8)

Image

User avatar
claymore
Admiral of the Green
Posts: 4362
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:55 pm
Boat Type: Claymore
Location: Ardfern or Lancashire

Re: The nichts

Postby claymore » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:49 am

Fyou seem to have icluded Southport and Chester above the border.
Southport is posh and chester is full of knobs - I think they should go below....
Regards
Claymore
:goatd

User avatar
lady_stormrider
Sailing Widow
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:31 pm
Boat Type: Jeanneau Espace 1000
Location: Home:Yorkshire Boat: Scotland

Re: The nichts

Postby lady_stormrider » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:00 pm

claymore wrote:Fyou seem to have icluded Southport and Chester above the border.
Southport is posh and chester is full of knobs - I think they should go below....


When was the last time you had a night oot in Southport bigparty; - it's gone quite downmarket since the railway line was axed,

Anyway you would be excluding the Legendary Southport 24-hour Boat Race
Became a full-time sailor at the end of May


Return to “Shooting the breeze”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest